Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

"If I had My child to Raise Over Again"..........

This poem is written by Diane Lemons (taken from Chicken Soup for the Soul....its a book)

If I had my child to raise all over again
I'd build self-esteem first, and the house later
I'd finger-paint more, and point the finger less
I would do less correcting and more connecting
I'd take my eyes off my watch, and watch with my eyes
I would care to know less and know to care more
I'd take more hikes and fly more kites
I'd stop playing serious and seriously play
I would run through more fields & gaze at more stars.......
my sweethearts...

Since maidless nie, baru terasa peritnya membesarkan anak-anak with less helping hands...rasa nak terpengsan is the right word. Sometimes i wonder yea, macam mana some mothers can do it all sendiri-sendiri, with breakfast and all - hari bekerja mind you....i nie selalunya will get my sleep around 12:00 - 1:00 am pun x terbangun pukul 5:00 pagi no matter how hard i reminded myself to get up early so that x terkejar2. Sian my kids..... Am i not a good mother, entah la i am trying my level best to provide everything to my kids but then.... i really envy to those mothers that can do-it-all plus do-it-yourself thingy....my 100% respect to you guys!!!!! Anyways, cuba and terus mencuba. I dun think i will take another maid even thou my to do lists is like .....dah x terlisted lagi dah...mind you the headache that have to face bila character maid is not as expected....yer la, dia pun bukan family, so perangai sure lain kan....so hopefully i will be able to be that supermom, superwoman....but of course sometimes there are times that i juz need to juz let my hair down....and of course the crying goes on when the emotions juz need to be released...tapi lepas tu ok balik...hack! i'm juz human.... ; )........


1 comment: