Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Salam Rayer....

Assalammualaikum wbt

Bagaiamana raya u olls sumer? ok? happy? Dah jumpa sedara2? Dah nangis2, peluk2 and mintak maaf? Insyaallah....mesti dah kan?  My raya? Hokey2 jer....taun nie 1st raya kat my mum's house...so double celebration lah...(hehehe...hubby jgn marah yer)...best jugak coz dapat celebrate dengan my sista and family...(they all currently residing at HoChiMinhCity, Vietnam)...so boleh ler borak2 and gossip2....oppsss....sooorriiiii....baru mintak maaf kan...heh heh heh...neways.....our rayer is just a simple rayer...makan2 and jumpa our aunties...and then off to my in-laws family in KTerengganu...this year however, busy sikit kat saner...coz one of our niece's wedding day....everything turn out to be fun....alhamdulillah sumer dah selesai...-happy - relieved..yeay...

Oh yes....this rayer...i nak tinggalkan satu pesanan penaja...khas untuk this person...and if you are reading this, i'm pretty sure you know who you are...;)

Bismillahhirrahmannirrahim.....

I want you to know that for whatever reasons you have done to me and my children, I forgive you.  I forgive you because of Allah and nothing else.  I sincerely hope you and your family will be have a happy and blessed life.  I hope you will never encounter what I and my children have encountered and  I pray that we will never cross-path again.

Amin.